Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t.
Stickers Puzzle Pixel Art
Wall decals, wall stickers. Pick a pattern or design your own. Stick them where you want them, just like a puzzle.
SEO: The Free Beginner's Guide
New to SEO? Need to polish up your knowledge? The Beginner’s Guide to SEO has been read over 1 million times and provides the information you need to get on the road to professional quality SEO.
20 Signs You’re Succeeding In Life Even If You Don’t Feel You Are
1. Your relationships are less dramatic than they used to be.
Drama is not maturity. As we age, we should develop maturity. So maybe your relationships were drama-filled in your past, but if you have moved beyond that, then you are successful.
2. You are not afraid to ask for help and support any more.
Asking for help does not equal weakness. In fact, it is a strength. No person has ever succeeded in isolation. It takes teamwork to accomplish goals. Asking or help is a sign that you have grown as a person.
3. You have raised your standards.
You don’t tolerate bad behavior any more – from other people, or even yourself. You hold people accountable for their actions. You don’t spend time with the “energy vampires” in your life anymore.
4. You let go of things that don’t make you feel good.
No, this is not narcissistic even though it might seem like it. Self-love is success. Love yourself enough to say ‘no’ to anything that doesn’t make you happy, doesn’t serve your purpose, or drags you down.
5. You have moments where you appreciate who you see in the mirror.
Ideally, you should appreciate who you see in the mirror at every moment. But even if that doesn’t happen, if you do it more than you used to, then that is success. Love yourself. You are awesome.
14 Websites to Improve Your Computing Experience
1. Ninite.com — Install and update all your programs at once.
2. ShouldIRemoveIt.com — Remove bloatware from your PC.
3. OldVersion.com — Get the old version of popular computer applications.
4. ShouldIBlockIt.com — Analyze a file or process, and find out if you should block it…