8 Important Reasons To Let Go Of People Who No Longer Play An Important Part In Your Life
- Let go because things are not the same anymore.
- Let go because the trust and loyalty isn’t there.
- Let go because you are unclear of where things stand.
- Let go if the friendship or relationship is damaging to you.
- Let go if you simply don’t see eye to eye.
- Let go if you’re the one fighting to make it work.
- Let go if he or she doesn’t encourage you or believe in you.
- Let go if the relationship isn’t bringing you what you want and need.
101 Ikea Hacks
101 Ikea Hacks…the perfect DIY home decor project!
Things You Should Know About Introverts
- We need to recharge alone.
This right here is the cusp of the entire introvert v. extrovert debate (if there is one, anyway) – Introverts need to be alone to recharge. We tend to get completely worn out by socializing. This is basically what it means to be an introvert.
- We don’t hate being around people, but we probably hate crowds.
I love being with people, but if you drop me into a large crowd I instantly feel like I’m alone and invisible. I try to avoid situations where I feel that way, so I may decline your open invitation to some random event. It doesn’t mean I don’t like to be around you, it just means I like to have more control over my surroundings.
- We don’t mind silence.
I can sit beside you in silence and not think we are having a bad time. This is especially true on road trips and can be a little confounding to true extroverts. For this reason, I especially like going to the movies where it is already considered rude to chat. Rule #1 for dealing with introverts – Don’t tell me I’m “too quiet.” I hate that. Sorry I’m making you uncomfortable, but you really don’t get to decide how much I have to talk.
Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t.